EA Sports has released F1 23 patch 1.17 adding the Scuderia Ferrari SF-23 “Golden Age” livery, race suit and driver helmets. The update also addresses a few more issues, check out the patch notes below.
- Updates to the visuals of the Aston Martin AMR23 to bring the car closer to its real-life counterpart
- Fixed an issue where F2 23 and 5 lap races were incorrectly appearing in Ranked Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where Events in F1 World tab “Solo & Multiplayer Events” were missing their titles and names
- Fixed an issue when completing a race in Multiplayer Grand Prix with multiple races in the playlist does not progress the lobby to the next race
- Fixed an issue where players were being promoted without completing any Ranked Division races
- Fixed an issue when buying Pitcoin from the store and then buying an XP boost would cause a crash
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
The latest patch for #F123 – v1.17 – is now live across all platforms 🛠
— EA SPORTS™ F1® (@EASPORTSF1) November 20, 2023
Last month, EA Sports added the F2 2023 season featuring updated cars and drivers, including Théo Pourchaire, Frederik Vesti, Ayumu Iwasa, Arthur Leclerc, and Enzo Fittipaldi. Players can race in F2 events across Career, F1 World and Multiplayer gameplay modes.